You might be wondering what all being a ride leader entails. The list below might look similar to our last call, with a few changes. Take a look and see what you think! We'd love to see your application by April 27.
Mobile Social Ride Leader Duties:
1. Study/memorize The Mobile Social route each month and attend The Pre-Ride with the team on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM.
2. Ride/lead/love on The Mobile Social Ride every 2nd Friday of the month.
- This includes being cheerful, helpful, enthusiastic, fun, social, caring, watching out for the well-being of the other riders, all while having a great time.
- Obey the rules of the road, share the road, and impart that knowledge to others.
3. Accept that you are an Ambassador not only of The Mobile Social, but also of The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition. This is a big deal to us and we don't take it lightly.
4. Attend any training/seminars/info meetings that The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition deems appropriate.
5. Make sure that you are an ABC Member.
6. Help in the planning, implementation, and running of our annual fundraising event for ABC.
7. Attend occasional planning meetings for The Mobile Social.
8. Stick around and enjoy all the fun that comes with a post-ride celebration.
Subsidiary Things That We'd Love:
1. Social media savvy and interest in helping with our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
2. Interested in helping with graphic design.
3. Desire to reach out to local businesses and organizations for partnerships.
4. Assist with route planning/development.