We could talk for hours (really, we could) about how amazing, fun and ridiculously fantastic this event was. But you don't have time for that. So! Here's a breakdown of all that we did and all the money that was raised!
- Steely Steeds at Elliott Street Pub: Bike jousting. On tricycles. Wearing Halloween masks and reciting Haikus. Translation: Amazing. See the pictures here. And the watch the videos here.
- Bikin' 2: the Electric Quiz-a-Loo at Villains: How well do you know your Atlanta cycling laws? A quiz to test your knowledge. Bonus points: Create the most dangerous bicycle villain you can think of! See pictures here.
- #ArTLiens at Octane Coffee Westside: Think you know Atlanta art? Prove it! Test your #FAFATL knowledge. Combine this with artdrop courtesy of @WesleyMoose, @MsATL_, @evereman, @SpokesATL, @Blockhead_ATL, @Thumbs_ATL and @X_4ATL! See pictures here.
- Over-Zealous Grocery Grabbers at Midway Pub: You go to the grocery store and you buy everything you want... but can you fit in your bag? See pictures here.
- Chains You Can Believe in at Radial Cafe: Break the chain. Throw in bucket. Get points. But you've only got 60secs. Go!
- After party at Mother: Prizes. All the prizes awarded. So many prizes.
- Miyata bike from SOPO
- Po Campo Six Corners Handlebar Bag
- Beer specials, keg, socks and other swag from New Belgium Brewing
- Huge gift bag from Trader Joes
- Industrial-style bike coasters from MDC Interiors
- $25 gift cards to Villains Wicked Heroes
- Cellphone holster from Seagull Bags
- Tickets to the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series to the EastSide 10K
- Unlimited month of yoga from Lime Tree Yoga
- The Spindle ATL swag, bike tool pouch and custom patches
- Tickets to Elia's run from IWeLife
- Photoshoot with Cameron Adams
- Gift card to Universal Joint
- Raised $2028.43 for ABC (This is our Net number)!
- Signed up 54 new ABC members!
- Had 94 riders participate in the challenge!
All the money raised from this event will go to support ABC's bike education program, especially the "Earn a Bike" class in which low-resource youth get brand spanking new bikes!
Again, a special thank you to all of our amazing sponsors, the bars the sponsored us (Visit and tell them how much you loved the #T5C!), our volunteers who helped with the games, and you (Yes, especially you) for coming out, having fun, and supporting a great cause!
... But the leaves a looming question. Will there be the Terminus 5C next year??? One more chance to gain points, beat the challenges, and win some amazing prizes??? One more chance to meet some new amazing people while exploring Atlanta on your bike???
Will there be another Terminus 5C???
Simple answer: We're committed to doing it again in 2014. And we can't wait. Stay tuned.